Changes to Paid Plans
This is a reminder that the last day to migrate your data is less than two weeks away. On November 15th, Bitcasa will be ending its support of Infinite storage plans. As a current Infinite plan subscriber that is using less than 1TB of space, you have the following options:
1) Convert to a Premium plan, offering 1TB for the same price
2) Convert to a Pro plan, offering 10TB for $99/mo. or $999/yr
This change coincides with a service update, which will make your Bitcasa experience faster and more stable. But we can't just flip a switch. In order to keep our zero-knowledge encryption in place for your account, you will need to take the following steps to make the conversion. Please give yourself enough time to transfer data because the process can take a couple of days.
1) Log in to your account from the web
2) Select a new storage plan
3) Click to automatically transfer your files
4) Download our new Bitcasa apps
IMPORTANT: you must complete this process by November 15, 2014 or your account and all files that have not been transferred will be deleted.